- Women control more than $13 trillion in personal wealth today, as compared to $6.5 trillion in 1995.
- 50+ year old women are the healthiest, wealthiest and most active generation of women in our U.S. history.
- Nearly 80% of women use the Internet for research before making a purchase.
- Women buy 65% of all new tires (*based on a study conducted by Cooper Tires).
- Women buy 65% of new car purchases.
- Women buy 45% of light trucks and SUV purchases.
From “2013 Heel & Wheel event trends” article from the Houston Chronicle.